Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Middle Name Tag

Middle Name

tagged by Chelley

Rules Isn't life full of them You have to post these rules before you give the facts.
1) Players, you must list one fact that is somehow relevant to your life for each letter of your middle name. If you don’t have a middle name, use the middle name you would have liked to have had.
2) When you are tagged you need to write your own blog post containing your own middle name game facts.
3) At the end of your blog post, you need to choose one person for each letter of your middle name to tag. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Woohoo I have an easy middle name :) - Susan.

S - Snow. I love snow. I wish I lived somewhere that got snow. They say we are supposed to have a cold winter here this year so maybe we might get some snow.
U - Under the Rainbow starring Chevy Chase and Carrie Fisher. I admit it. I loved this movie. I'm probably the only one. Here's a summary In World War II era Los Angeles, the manager of the Culver Hotel leaves his nephew in charge for a weekend. The nephew changes the name to the Hotel Rainbow and overbooks with royalty, assassins, secret agents, Japanese tourists, and munchkins (from the cast of The Wizard of Oz). Secret Service agent Bruce Thorpe and casting director Annie Clark find romance amidst the intrigue and confusion.
S - September is a busy, busy month around here. September 3rd is mimi's and Sophie's birthday. September 4th is my Aunt Charlotte's birthday. September 17th is AJ's and Maddie's birthday. September 20th (or 21st I can never remember) is my little brother Noah's birthday. September 28th is our anniversary. I know that there are several other family birthday's mixed in there, but I can't remember them all and if I left you off.... I do love you and didn't mean it.
A - AJ was my first real crush and has been my husband now for almost 6 years. It's really hard to believe that its been that long. Here's the post I wrote a couple of years ago about our courtship and when we met.
N - Nsync was the greatest boy band ever! I was so glad that Brandon liked their music so that I didn't have to be embarrassed being a 20 something year old going to their concerts :).

So now I get to tag some people. I hope you get to play. I am tagging Elena, Sera, Robin, Sabrina, Odemaris.

No comments: