Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Book Review Wednesday


This weeks book review is a kids book, but I love this book as well. It's a sweet, sweet book. Sisters by David McPhail. It is about a big sister and little sister and it talks about how they are different and the same. I got this book for Maddie before Sophie came home and we read it all the time. I think it helped make her excited for a sister. She loves this book and ask to read it all the time. I highly recommend it if you have a daughter who is about to become a sister or already is a sister or even give it to your sister.

If you would like to participate in book review Wednesdays, just leave a link here to your blog. I would love to get new book suggestions. Next week I'll be done with "Digging to America" so I will post about that one.


1 comment:

Elena said...

What exactly, do we have to do???