Wednesday, September 28, 2005

My hunny


4 years ago today we got in a car to go to Gatlinburg TN to get married. Well we ended up stopping in Chattanooga and getting married there. Brother Leroy Fitch was the one who performed the "deed". He was a hoot. He told AJ to look at the sheriff behind us and that if he ran, the sheriff was going to stop him. He then turned to me and said "Jennifer let's get you a husband." Ours is a long story. We met at Primo's when I was a mere 10th grader and he had already graduated. He was a driver and I made the pizza's. I used to love to go out on deliveries with him. He was so much fun. He was my first really huge crush. Well about 3 or 4 years later, he was married to someone else and we parted ways. I went off to the Navy and had Brandon. Fast forward to 2001, AJ was divorced and was thinking about me. He looked me up on classmates.com, we met and six weeks later we were married. Who said it wouldn't last?!? He is the love of my life. He is a wonderful husband and incredible father. I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I love you AJ!!!!

No comments: