Monday, October 06, 2008

Several things

We are watching the new Ni Hao Kai Lan right now. They just counted to 3 in Chinese. All of a sudden I hear Sophie continue to count in Chinese. She hasn't spoken any Chinese in over a year. I asked her to repeat it and she did. She seemed a little embarrassed, but I told her not to be. It was okay. I was just surprised that she remembered it.

This morning the girls went to work with me. On the way in the following conversation took place:

Sophie: What happens when you are baptized?
Maddie: You grow up.

Then this afternoon I told the girls that I would tell daddy we aren't going to the fair on Wednesday if they don't clean their room. Maddie came in crying and said:

"Tell daddy we can't go to the fair because Sophie called me prissy!"

Too funny and very interesting around our house!

No comments: