Thursday, October 09, 2008

Prayer

I have pictures and a post from our day yesterday, but I wanted to make this post first. If you can, please add my friend's grandson Carl to your prayer list. The doctors found a tumor a couple of weeks ago. He has been going thru chemo and radiation to try to shrink it so that it could be removed, but today they found out there is no hope. They found out he is terminal. If he doesn't take treatment the doctors say he may have 2 months. If he does take treatment, they say he may have 6-12 months. Please pray for this family. Obviously everyone is devastated. He is only 19 years old. My friend, Ed has talked about Carl almost everyday that I have known him (13 years) so it seems like I have known him since he was a little boy. Carl's mother is pretty devastated. She left the hospital shortly after they found out and no one has heard from her for about 8 hours now. Please just pray for peace for the family. To my knowledge they are not strong Christian's and just need to be lifted up right now.

No comments: