Thursday, November 01, 2007

Halloween


Well it has come and gone. October is over. I have never been so happy to have a month over in my life. This was the worst month ever at work and it was also the busiest at work and at home. We have been busy every weekend. The girls have had a great month. They have gotten more candy than they will ever need.

Halloween was a non event really. The girls rode the tractor and went trick or treating. Sophie was excited and then I think she got bored and a little scared. A couple of people dressed up in costumes and answered the door and she got a little freaked out. We then saw a snake on the way home and that was all they could talk about. I was a little disappointed about their costume choices. They have so many pretty dress up costumes, but they didn't want to wear any of them. They decided to be daddy. They wore one of his work shirts and blue jeans. Oh well, next year maybe. I think next year we are going to have a party at our house instead of going out. We will take everybody on a tractor ride or something. I think that would be fun.

This past Sunday was our 6th month post placement visit for Sophie. I can't believe it has been 6 months. It seems like only yesterday that I met this little girl. She has changed so much. Her personality is so amazing. She is such a hoot. I will post later on about being with her 6 months and it's almost Maddie's 3 year Gotcha Day.
I hope everyone had a wonderful, safe, candy filled Halloween.

No comments: