Monday, September 24, 2007

It's okay my sissy


Today Sophie had her second set of shots (4) and Maddie had her 4 year old check up. She is 42inches tall and 38lbs. She is 75% for weight and 90% for height on the American growth charts. On the Chinese growth chart she is 95% for height and off the chart for weight. She is very healthy. She had to get three shots today. While I was holding her down on the table she was crying for Sophie. She wanted Sophie to hold her hand. Poor Sophie was trying to cover her ears because Maddie was screaming and trying to hold her hand at the same time. They were both so sweet to each other today. Maddie was concerned about Sophie while she was getting her shots and vice versa. The sweetest thing of the whole day just made my heart melt. We were walking to the car after Maddie's shot and Maddie was still a little teary eyed. They both were chowing down on popsicles, holding their treasure box prizes and books they got to pick out and proudly wearing their stickers (and Sophie isn't even a patient there yet). Sophie looks over at Maddie and says "It's okay my sissy, I right here". Oh my word I almost lost it right there. It made me smile so huge to hear that. I know that they will fight later on down the road, they fight now. The bond that these to have is so incredible. God knew what he was doing when he placed that little girl in our paths.


Chelley asked how I do my pictures. I use Microsoft Picture It Photo 7 to crop my pictures into different shapes. I joined a digital scrapbooking website and get the scrapbook pages that I have been doing.

No comments: