Saturday, August 04, 2007

Not alot going on

First, please say a prayer for my man-man. He is having surgery on Monday. Please pray that eerything goes okay with the surgery and especially afterwards.

Not alot has been going on, I just haven't felt like posting for a while.


I won a Chinese D*ra DVD on E*ay. It is a DVD that was translated into Chinese. The quality is great. The words match the mouth and everything. Sophie loves it. She sat last night enthralled. Maddie didn't like it so much. She looked at me and said "I don't like her". Too funny.


Yesterday I went and dropped off our paperwork to the courthouse for Sophie's readoption. We should hear something in about 60 days. We then made our way to DFCS and dropped off the additonal paperwork. Hopefully this will be enough.


Today we've had a great day. My sister is here spending the weekend with us (my brother will join us tomorrow). The girls have had a great time. I bought them a pool that was on clearance at Walm*rt and a slip and slide from T*rget. They had a blast. I'm not sure which one they enjoyed the most but they had fun. I even tried the slip and slide out. I liked that one the most ;-).

No comments: