Sunday, July 15, 2007

Weekend fun







We had a great weekend. Saturday we went to Mc$Donalds. I know.. woohoo big weekend, but the girls had fun and that's all that mattered. Check out Sophie's pigtails. She insisted on having them. We also went to Wal$mart and daddy bought himself, oops I mean the girls toy guns that shoot little nerf disk. The girls loved them and had a blast shooting them around the house. We didn't really do anything the rest of the day, but just had a good day. When we put them to bed last night, they didn't want to go. They both cried. Daddy broke down and went and rocked Maddie because he didn't want her to wake Sophie. This morning we went to church. Sophie cried going to Sunday school so I'm sure she will cry tomorrow. This afternoon when we got home we did absolutely nothing! It was great. I even got to take a nap for an hour. I never to get take a nap. I needed it. Hopefully Sophie will be ready to go to school tomorrow. I hope everyone else had a great weekend as well. (make sure to click on the pictures to make them bigger)

1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Looks like a blast !