Thursday, July 05, 2007

Happy belated 4th of July

Yesterday was a wonderful day and we spent today recovering! We got up early yesterday morning and headed to my brother and sister-in-law's house. We left the house at 6:42am and didn't get home until 10:30 last night. The girls rode in the trailer while daddy pulled it with the tractor in the parade. Then we went swimming and then we watched the fireworks. Maddie didn't cover her ears this time and Sophie sat there in awe. I heard this little voice say "wow" over and over. It was so much fun. This morning Sophie slept until about 9:15. I tried to get her to go back to sleep, but she wouldn't. AJ slept until about 10 and Maddie slept until Sophie went and woke her up at 10:30. She was exhausted. A good time was had by all and we can't wait to do it again. I hope that everyone else had a wonderful 4th! Here is a slide show that I did of our day. Also after this is Maddie's ballet picture. I went and picked them up today. I love it! Her smile looks so natural. The statue that I ordered should be ready this month. It's a little wood cut out of the picture. I can't wait to get that.


1 comment:

Mom 2 six said...

Way too cute !!