Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Favorite Ornaments


Donna posted about her favorite ornaments so I thought I would post about mine. Our tree is mostly Hallmark and homemade ornaments with a few Christmas balls here and there. Each year the kids get to pick out their ornament. It's so much fun to see what they pick out each year. The one on the top left is an ornament that I painted the year we started our adoption. We didn't know it yet, but Maddie was 3 months old. 2nd on the left was Brandon's first year ornament. It was such a little round thing. I loved all of his chubbiness. The first on the left on the bottom row is mine and AJ's first Christmas ornament. It is Homer and Marge. The 2nd one is not really my favorite, but it has my favorite story. When Brandon was little we were pulling out the ornaments to put on the tree. He picked up Jessica Rabbit and noticed how well endowed she was. The look on his face was priceless. It was the classic boy look. The last ornament on the bottom row is our first Christmas together as a family of 4. Maddie and I had just gotten back from China.

No comments: