Wednesday, November 16, 2005

11/14 - 11/16

First, Maddie is feeling some better. We go for her follow-up tomorrow. She still has a lot of congestion in her chest. I added a picture of her doing her breathing treatment, in her snowman pj's that she specifically requested and one of the Christmas dress I made.
Well 11/14 - 11/16 we were winding down our stay in Chengdu and getting ready to go to Guangzhou. We went to Dujiangyan Irrigation Project. That was really cool and beautiful. It has the longest rope bridge I think I have ever been over. It is even longer than the one at Rock City. On 11/15 we celebrated Grace's birthday at Maple's. Maple's was really really good. On 11/16 Maddie took her first flight to Guangzhou. We had a window seat and a middle seat and then some guy sat next to us. Well a flight attendant came up and asked me if I wanted to move to the back. Maddie and I got a row of seats all to myself!!!! The bonus was that Nelson was sitting right across from us. It was great. Maddie was wonderful. She didn't cry at all. The only time I got really nervous was when we went thru the worst turbulence I have ever been on. It made me really nervous but I knew the flight crew knew what they were supposed to do :). Guangzhou was beautiful and the White Swann was incredible. It was the best hotel I have ever stayed at. I will write more about it tomorrow.

No comments: