Thursday, July 21, 2005


Well I have to note a couple of things that have been going on with Maddie. 1st, yesterday she went to the potty! Yeah. I asked her if she needed to go and she said yes. Usually she just wants to play, but she went this time. 2nd, tonight is the 3rd night in a row that I have put her in bed and she did not cry. I laid her down, kissed her, told her I loved her and then she went off to sleep. I can't believe it. I thought for sure she was going to start fighting it, but she hasn't. She has also slept all night every night since Monday. It's been great. She's getting to be such a big girl. She likes to hide things in her play washing machine and then ask "where'd it go". Brandon is away with his grammy and 2 cousins and is having the time of his life. They left for the Outer Banks this morning. Posted by Picasa

No comments: