Thursday, September 03, 2009

My new blog

My new blog is http://loveandalittlecraziness.blogspot.com. It will be about the family and I will leave the politics here. I was running out of photo storage on this blog and I just wanted a new start. I was going to wait until the new year, but now is as good as time as any.

I named it Love and a Little Craziness because that's what we have at our house. It should have probably been love and a lot of craziness, but the other sounds better :).

Also, thank you to Beverly for the sweet, sweet birthday post for Sophie. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday and I'm still praying for you each and every day.

Also Happy Birthday to Mimi. I love you and am so glad that you are in my life. I don't know what I would do without you sometimes. I hope you had a great day.

No comments: