Friday, June 12, 2009

I'm a summer slacker


There's lots going on, but not a lot going on. We started school today. Yep I started school with the girls. They were getting bored. We did math, sight words and played a game. Maddie didn't get to do much except for go to her room. The fits she was pitching were outrageous. She was driving me crazy. Sophie and I worked for a while. It will be interesting to see what they pick up over the summer. Gymnastics is going great. I am amazed at the stuff Maddie has picked up just in 3 months. Brandon got 3 A's and 3 B's and I'm very proud of him. That's really about all. We are just spending our time swimming, gymnastics, trying to stay cool, enjoying the summer and staying away from copperheads. Yes we did have one, yes I do have a picture and no I'm not going to post it. I don't want it showing every time I open the blog. AJ shot it with a rifle. It was kind of gross. Other than that I hope everyone's summer is going well. Oh yea and I've lost 15lbs so far...woohoo!

No comments: