Tuesday, April 07, 2009

I ♥ faces - Friends






Here is my post for this week. This is Sophie and her best friend Asher. Sophie and Asher grew up together in Dandong. They were so close. You can read more about their story here Sera tells the story better than I do and her pictures are more beautiful than mine. click here for the collage I made of a then and now picture.

This picture is one that I took at their first meeting 10 months after they parted ways. It was a sweet reunion. They both look so happy and so sweet in this picture.

Click here to see more beautiful friends.

2 comments:

Furious Mom said...

What a sweet photo! They must know what it means to have a true friend.

Amanda said...

I love the name Asher!!

What a neat moment in time you have captured!

God bless-
Amanda