Sunday, February 01, 2009

Things that start with M.

Ohilda assigned me the letter M for a letter meme. Here are the rules if you want to play.

If you want to play, leave a comment on this post letting me know, and I’ll assign you a letter. You write about ten things you love that begin with your assigned letter, and post it at your place. When people comment on your list, you give them a letter, and the chain continues on and on...

My M post.

10 things I love that begin with the letter M.

1. My family - I love each and everyone one of them.
2. Music - I love just about all kinds. I especially love country.
3. Mammaw - I love my mammaw. Even though she's not here anymore, I still think about her everyday.
4. Melon - I love melons, especially watermelon and cantaloupe.
5. Movies - I love movies. Some of my favorite M movies are Memoirs of a Geisha and Mr. Holland's Opus.
6. The moon - I love to look at the m, especially when it is full and so close to Earth it looks like you can touch it.
7. Mountain Dew- I like Mountain Dew (not as much as Dr. Pepper). I have this recipe for apple dumplings where you pour Moutain Dew over it and it is so yummy.
8. Memories - I love memories, good and bad. They are always something that you will have with you.
9. Musicals - Musicals are awesome. I have seen Cats, Phantom of the Opera, Beauty and the Beast, Annie and Will Rogers Follies. Will Rogers Follies was my absolute favorite and then Annie.
10. mashed potatoes - especially from K^C. They are the best in the world with gravy.

No comments: