Wednesday, February 18, 2009

fresh meat - Hannah you might want to skip this one


Picture this.... I'm standing in the kitchen talking to AJ about Maddie's ears and he is looking out the window. The next thing I hear is "she's got a deer leg in her mouth". Yep our almost 5 month old Daisy had a deer leg as big as her and was going to town. Of course I had to take a picture. AJ walked around the backyard and couldn't find a dead deer. He then saw Daisy slip under the fence. All this time we thought she wasn't getting out because she was always there. She was slipping out of a hole that had already been dug and that's what she did. She slipped out and brought it back in. Not sure where the other half is and I don't think I want to know. I guess when I start seeing all of the buzzards, I will know then.

No comments: