Thursday, January 01, 2009

Santa came to the Cannon house


So Santa ignored the fact that Maddie cut her hair, Sophie glued paper on the wall and Brandon was a teenager... he did come. The favorite Santa presents were the Leapster and the Hannah Montana and Pink MP3 players. They love those things. Brandon got 3 games and a headset, which he said is what he wanted. His stocking isn't in the picture because it was to heavy for the stocking holder.
I have more to post, but will do it later. I'm just trying to catch up. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's Eve and enjoy some wonderful family time and football today!

P.S. I don't know what happened to the blog when I changed the header. Now everything is on the left instead of being centered. Anyone have any hints?

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Very Cute looks like santa was very nice to you all! What did you Santa bring you?

OK I dont get it? why dont you wrap your santa gifts?