Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration day

I admit it. I didn't watch the "celebration". I was working. I have seen enough online to know more than I need to know.
I pray for this country. I pray that our elected officials will speak for ALL Americans and not just a select few. I pray that those who are in charge of this country keep the best interest of ALL American people in mind. I pray that people quit looking at race as an issue. I pray that we ALL do what's right. Whether you are black, white, red, purple, green, yellow polka dot we have a responsibility in this country to do and to embrace what is right. I just pray for each and everyone of you tonight. May we all have peace in the decisions we made and will make. May we all remember that there is only one person in charge of us. God is the one that will make the final decisions. He is the one that I am looking to. He is the one that I have to answer to.

No comments: