Saturday, January 24, 2009

Ducks


Check out my ducks. Don't you love them. They were all so cute. Maddie and Sophie were so excited and can't wait until next week when they do it again. (okay I don't know if you can see it in the video, but the ox looks like Joe the Camel)

Oh and can I just tell you how much I love Shout right now. Maddie had a bloody nose and got it on her sleeve along with lipstick. I came home right away and squirted Shout on it, washed it and it came out. I was so relieved.

Check out my Lenox house I got at Michael's today. It was normally 39.99 and I got it for 3.99. Cool.

Also, please help Bethany and Elijah come home. Check out the link. You can also contribute to win a Garmin. How cool is that? Please go check out these two cuties.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

They are the cutest little duckies EVER!