Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Eve



Slowly making updates. I've been kind of slack. Here's a page from our first Christmas get together. This was on Christmas Eve afternoon. It was lot's of fun to be with family. The girls had a great time and got more than they needed (Brandon too). I'll post more over the next couple of days. I've been really busy and just haven't had the chance to update yet. The picture of Maddie in the purple robe was because she was excited she finally got that robe. She has been wearing it every night. It's too cute. She loves it and Gracie did a good job picking it out. I hope that everyone has a wonderful New Year as we bid farewell to 2008.... woohoo!
P.S. The girls picture came from Santa yesterday. It's soooo cute. I love it!

1 comment:

Chelley said...

Very cute~

Love the photo in the bag!!