Tuesday, October 28, 2008

What we've been doing


Well we have been getting ready for Maddie's surgery on Thursday. Maddie asked me the other day what would happen if she woke up while they were cutting her tonsils out. I told her they would make sure she was good and asleep. She also said that when you kiss boys you get cooties. That's funny because yesterday her teacher pulled me aside because she wanted to talk to me. Yesterday was costume day and Maddie wore her HM costume. Apparently she let some little boy look up her skirt. I tried not to laugh because it really isn't funny, but it really is funny. She talks about this little boy. Her daddy gave her a good talking to yesterday.

Sophie is still mad that she doesn't get to stay home from school. This morning they were both being little behinds so I picked out their clothes. Sophie didn't like what I picked out, so to get even with me she decided to wear her clothes backwards. She sure did show me. It's never a dull moment around here!

No comments: