Friday, September 12, 2008

Various things

First, Jeff passed away. Please keep the family in your prayers.

I forgot to mention that Sophie started taking baton on Wednesday nights before AWANA's. She loved it. She was a little apprehensive at first, but she did great. I am amazed at how well she can twirl it already. The other amazing thing is Maddie is not jealous. I explained to her that this was Sophie's thing (since she has gymnastics) and she is fine with it. She hasn't said once that she wants to do it.

Here are some various scrapbook pages that I have been working on. As you can see I sewed a little bit more. I made some pants for Sophie. They aren't finished. I still need to hem them and put the waist in. I didn't want to wake her last night and do it... silly me :).

No comments: