Today Sophie is 6. I can't believe it. She has been home for almost a year and a half and she has changed so much. We had a great birthday party before we went to AWANA's. Maddie was so excited to decorate for her. Daddy took Sophie on a tractor ride while Maddie and I decorated. When they came back, Maddie made her close her eyes before she saw the room. It was too cute. We had a Little Mermaid cake. Here are some bullets about Sophie.
- She doesn't know a stranger. She always introduces herself to everyone and she ask everyone their name. It drives me crazy sometimes. I love that she's so outgoing, but sometimes she doesn't have to share the with the world that she just bleched like an adult, true story :).
- For the most part, she always has a smile on her face.
- She can throw a fit. Her paperwork did say that she was cute even when she throws a fit. I don't think she's all that cute.
- She loves her family.
- She misses Asher very much. She also misses FuFei very much.
- She is just so full of joy and life.
- We love her very, very much and are so glad that God placed her in our lifes.
Happy Birthday my little Sophie Lu!