Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Maddie's lip


Sunday I took the girls to McD's to play with a friend. I told them they could go and play while I ordered the food. Well no sooner did I say "be careful" did I see Maddie on the floor screaming. I bent down to pick her up and told her she would be okay and then I saw the blood pouring out. I took everybody to the bathroom and stopped the bleeding. Their friend Maggie was with us and was telling Maddie it would be okay. Then I saw Sophie start crying and asked her what was wrong. She said she was sorry. She said didn't mean to push Maddie down, she was just excited. I told her it was okay and prayed that I didn't have to take everybody to the ER. Luckily the bleeding stopped, but she had a serious hole in her lip. Her teeth seem fine and her lip looks much better today.

2 comments:

Ohilda said...

Ouch! Poor baby. Glad to know that you didn't have to go to the ER, though.

Hugs,

Ohilda

Jill W said...

Poor girl. Hope she is feeling better. Another reason to eat lots of popsicles :)