Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I was tagged

Chelley tagged me, so here goes....
3 Boring and Useless Random Facts about Myself

1. I don't have a regular looking toe nail on my pinkie toe, sometimes there's not even anything there. It's always been that way.

2. I have worked at the same company for 14 years, 3 months and 22 days. With that company I have done 4 different jobs. I booked reservations, called people for canceled flights, revised manuals and schedule pilots for their training and make sure they are legal. That's what I still do. I've done that for the last 13 years. It has it's ups and downs, but I love it. I have also moved office 10 times. I told them the last time I moved would be the last :). I finally got the corner office. I have been there long enough. I am actually the second most senior person in my department.

3. Like Chelley, I have panic attacks. I have had them since high school. They come and go. Drives me crazy. I actually had one on the flight over to get Maddie. It wasn't the flight that made it happen, it was the unknown and I knew it. I was sitting next to the window, my mom was on the aisle and was sound asleep. It was the worst feeling ever. For my trip to get Sophie I made sure that this time I had something to take. They worked like a charm. I didn't have a single panic attack the whole time.

If you want to play along, just leave a comment so we can check your blog.

1 comment:

cheepette8 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.