Friday, January 11, 2008

Dance class and stuff


Today the girls started Chinese dance class. It was a little rocky at first, but I think they got the hang of it. The teacher is awesome. Sophie was really into it. Maddie seemed to enjoy it as well. They both claimed it was a hit and want to go back.
Ni Hao, Kai-Lan is finally starting! Woohoo! It is scheduled to begin on 2/7 at 11am. I hope it's a big hit. I hope it's bigger than Dora and I hope the girls get into it. Kai-Lan is cute. It's nice to have something on TV that represents their culture. The girls are always talking and arguing about their China this and their China that. It gets a little old at times being asked if they had that in my China or this in my China.
Remember the little boy that I advocated here well I'm happy to report that he has a family who is working towards his adoption. I was so excited when I heard that. He has been waiting for a really long time. There are still so many children on WACAP's list. If you are interested, please contact them. These children need to come home. You will need to request a password, but please go take a look.

No comments: