Monday, November 05, 2007

3 years ago today


3 years ago today my mom and I were on a flight headed to Guangzhou. I was so nervous. I had a panic attack on the plane. I don't know if I was more nervous about the flight or if I was more nervous about meeting Maddie. I can't believe it's almost been 3 years. Just this weekend my mom said something about being with Maddie for 2 years and I told her it was almost 3 years and she couldn't believe it. It seems as if this child has been with us forever. I will post more in the next couple of days because there is also a milestone in Sophie's life coming up and I want to share both of them together.

2 comments:

Chelley said...

how times flys when you are having fun...
And look how your wonderful family has grown in that time.....

hugz

Amy said...

beautiful girls!