Monday, October 01, 2007

Sweet and Buttery


Sweet and Buttery popcorn from Orville Redenbacher is my favorite. I buy it for me. It's my special treat. Only 3 bags come in the box. I buy other kinds of popcorn for everybody else. I just want one special treat for myself. That's it. That's all I ask for. Everybody else in this house eats everything else. Do you know how disappointing it is to come home and find you only have one bag left? So you fuss at your son who has been told to leave your special popcorn alone. I get the "oh I'm sorry I thought it would be okay" spill even though he knows it isn't. So after I get off the phone with my mother-in-law and guess what. I have no more special popcorn. My loving husband decided he was going to finish it off for me. Oh well, guess it was a sign that I didn't need to eat it anyway!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You ate the last of the Dorito's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Revenge is SWEET!!!