Friday, October 19, 2007

More Pages




Okay, so the story didn't follow. The girls had a great time at the pumpkin patch, apple orchard and Amicola Falls. I took over 180 pictures. They loved playing in the water at the pumpkin patch and they loved bungee jumping. I think that was their two favorite things. Of course they did love spending time with the family. Thank you man-man, grandma Martha, grandma, Aunt Debbie and everybody else. We love you guys.
We have been so busy this October. We have had something to do every weekend, football games, gymnastics and ballet. I love this time of year. It keeps us out of trouble.
Here are some more pages that I have been working on. I have just been playing around and really like doing these. It's so much easier than getting all of the paper and do-dads out. Thanks for all of your wonderful comments. As always, you can click on the pages to make them bigger. I have some more, but blogger is not cooperating right now. I will post some more later.

2 comments:

Amy said...

Great pages! You are getting very good at it!

Mom 2 six said...

They are great !