Wednesday, October 24, 2007

I'm still here



I'm still here. We had a great time at trunks of treat. We have another one this weekend and then of course Halloween. The one this weekend involves AJ taking the tractor and doing a hayride. He did it last year and it was a hit.
I also know how Chelley feels. I had to go to the dentist today. My tooth was just killing me. I have to now go to the oral surgeon and have my tooth pulled. It's amazing. I can make my kids go every six months, but myself.... well lets just say it's been a while and I have insurance! I really, really, really don't like dentist.
Here are a couple of pages from the last couple of days. Monday night the girls took FOREVER to go to sleep. We put them to bed about 8:15 and I think they finally feel asleep around 10:30. On top of that, Maddie decided she was going to jump on the bed again. She busted her head yet again. She came in with blood covered hands. Luckily it was just a small nick, but still. Last night the girls decided that magic marker worked better on faces than makeup.

1 comment:

Chelley said...

OUCH!! Was your dentist nice?? Why is it that we can pack of the rest fo the family for this but turn into Jello when we go!!!!!


hehehe the pic of the girls "doing their make up" Omgoodness!!!