Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Book Review Wednesday


This weeks book review is another kids book. It is Eric Carle's "10 Little Rubber Ducks". The girls love this one. They love to count the ducks. It is the story about 10 little rubber ducks who are packaged up and then shipped to their destination. The box falls overboard and the story follows where the ducks end up. The only thing I didn't like about the book was the repeating a some of the lines. I admit that I skip over those extra lines when I read the book. It is a cute and colorful book with a cute little squeak at the end.

All you need to do to participate is review a book on your blog. It can be any kind of book. I am always trying to find something new to read and would love any suggestions. If you have a book you want to review, just review it on your blog and then post your link here so that we can check it out. I really need some suggestions for some new grownup books to read :).

No comments: