Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Book Review Wednesday


How about a new blogger topic? How about book review Wednesday's? I have actually started reading again (yeah!). I have several books I want to review, but I will start with this one.


This book started off very slow, but really picked up toward the middle. It is about a boy who goes on a shooting spree at his high school. It is about nineteen minutes that can change your life. The story is told from several different points of view. The shooter, the shooters mother, the detective, one of the shooters friend and her mother. The shooter was bullied his entire school life and he had enough. I felt so sorry for everyone in the book. My heart broke for all of the characters. They each had different struggles to get over. The book made me really think about Brandon in his high school. It is his first year there. I know that there are some kids who are going thru this same thing. It's hard.

I highly recommend this book. It does start out slow, but it gets better. If you've read it, go ahead and leave a comment. If you have a book you want to suggest, just post it on your blog and then post your link in the Mr. Linky thing below. Don't forget to leave a comment.

No comments: