Thursday, April 26, 2007

I know, I know





Hello my name is Jennifer and I'm a slacker. I have updated Sophie's blog a couple of times, but have failed to update this one. I have been busy getting ready to go get Sophie. I leave on 5/7.

There's been a lot going on here. We have been busy planting the garden. We have tomatoes, bell peppers, sweet potatoes, cucumbers, cantaloupes, corn, carrots and pole beans. If everything grows, we will be well stocked.

Brandon started spring football practice. He will be in 9th grade this year. It's hard to believe. Where did the time go?! We went and had his physical last week and he is 5ft5in and weighs 139lbs. Our PA said he was just right for height and weight and would probably grow to 5'8 - 5'10. He's already 2 inches taller than me!

Maddie has her ballet recital on 5/12. I'm going to miss it, but I know someone will tape it for me. I signed her up officially for gymnastics. We went with another gym. The other one really seemed to focus on cheerleading. She and sissy have a new swingset that will be a lot of fun this spring and summer.
Well that's about it for now. More to come. This weekend we are going to the Shriner's circus and next week I plan on taking Maddie to the children's museum.

No comments: