Friday, February 09, 2007

FFFF Wild Card


Poor Donna is sick. We hope that they feel better soon in sunny California.

Since she is sick, this weeks FFFF challenge is wild card. We can post anything we want. I decided to post pictures of me and my dad. These pictures were taken in the 70's and 80's (kind of sad I don't have any recent ones). Don't you just love the hair. Too bad I don't have any of the pictures of him and his beard. I love my dad so much. He has helped me so much and I can never tell him thank you enough. I hope that I have done him proud. Even though I made mistakes along the way, I know that he still loves me. I love you dad. (Oh and because I know my mom reads this more than my dad I do love you too and I'm glad that you are my mom. I just don't have any pictures of us together).

No comments: