Sunday, June 11, 2006

Laser Show


I had a long post that I wrote about last nights laser show experience and then the server went down and I lost it. I don't feel like writing it over so here is a brief summary. Laser show is the same that it has been for 23 years now. Everything is very expensive. Maddie enjoyed the time with the family, but didn't enjoy the fireworks. She hid behind me or her daddy for the show and would peek around and watch. Brandon was your typical 12 year old. He seemed to enjoy it. I think he enjoyed watching the girls more. Oh and please, put some clothes on your 12 year old girls. I'm glad we went and had a good time as a family. I leave you with one thought from the great Dr. Evil from Austin Powers "You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads". Now that would be entertainment. Oh and by the way, the laser show looks nothing like this picture (of course I didn't think it would but it is on Stone Mountain's website).

No comments: