Friday, June 09, 2006

The box



Maddie and Brandon were playing with this box yesterday. Maddie would push Brandon and Brandon would push Maddie. It's great to see them play together. Also a couple of things I forgot to mention. Last week we were at church and Maddie needed to go to the potty. Well we were walking up the aisle as they were finishing communion. My dad was passing the juice and as Maddie got close to him she told him "I'm going to get new panties". I thought I was going to die. Everybody around that particular area got a good little chuckle. Also today I was picking Maddie up from school. Her best friend Breanna had left a couple of weeks ago. Well her mom called today and said that Breanna was having a hard time adjusting to her new school. She was waking up in the middle of the night calling for Ms. Sandy and for Maddie. It was so sad. I wanted to cry. Next week Breanna's mom is bringing her by so I'm going to tell the school to give her my info so maybe we can get together.

No comments: