Monday, December 19, 2005

Look what I found


Well, one day out of curiousity I went to the research china website. This is a website where the person will find your child's finding ad from their province. A finding ad is what is placed in the paper to see if the family of the child can be located. We received ours from Chengdu when we picked up Maddie (along with a beautiful photo album of pictures from her time there), but I wanted to see if the pictures were in color. Well imagine my suprise when I clicked on the Sichuan province page and notice the ad. She had the same birthday and finding day as Maddie and then I looked closer at the picture and there she was! It was Maddie. Out of all the ads that were placed and that he could have used, he just happened to have Maddie's. It was cool to see it there. Here's the link to check it out yourself http://www.research-china.org/sichuanads.html. You will have to copy and paste into your browser.

No comments: